[Save] FYI: WinterSession Course - Revised Information

Masahiro Sugiyama masahiro at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 1 17:02:00 EST 2003

Attached is revised info about a winter-session course
at the Harvard School of Public Health on environment
risk management (forwarded by Prof. Dave Marks).
Sorry if you have received duplicates.

Please distribute this to interested students.

Thank you,
Masa Sugiyama