[Save] Recycling

Jerrad Pierce belg4mit at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 1 19:53:50 EST 2003

Contact facilities for a large recycling bin to be wheeled somewhere (I think
that's what chemistry recently did to empty out someone's office, and what
gets done when new office depot catalogs are handed out). Otherwise you might
try leaving it in the cardboard recycling room in the basement of 56.
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8