Hello WF'ers

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:22:30 EDT 2021

G’day Wuggers!!

Traditional WF is still my bread and butter. A client went live with a PO WF last week. Last year was a late participant in a global project that took around 35 WFs live across 50 countries Big Bang.

I haven’t look at Flexible WF and based on this thread I doubt I will.

Thanks Sue for starting this off. A really pleasant trip down memory lane 🥰

Have fun,
Mark

Sent from my phone