Hello WF'ers

Keohan, Susan - 1155 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jun 17 13:49:33 EDT 2021

Hi there,

It's been a long time    J

I'm just curious - who is still building 'traditional' workflows, who has
moved on to Flexible Workflows, and who has given up on SAP WF altogether?

No this isn't a marketing ploy, I have no interest in recruiting you, I
don't need your mother's maiden name, and I promise not to bother you very
much in the future.

All the best,

Sue

You can unsubscribe from a list by sending "unsubscribe" in the subject line
to sap-wug at mit.edu. Please do not send requests for subscriptions or
unsubscriptions to the lists themselves, as you will only succeed in
annoying many people who will not be able to help you themselves.