Workflow Certification

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Jun 17 08:31:52 EDT 2019

Hmmm.

Certification course *is* offered at a variety of locations (at least by my
count)

https://training.sap.com/course/c_bitwf_73-sap-certified-development-associa
te---sap-business-workflow-with-sap-netweaver-70-certification-073-g-en/?

Maybe this is a good time to book in a vacation work trip to Austria?

My recollection of taking the Certification in 2012 was that it was sitting
in front of a monitor in some generic facility, answering questions.
So I don't see why location needs to be an issue - surely there are generic
education centers in Canada.  I'd try to find some sort of 'contact us' or a
phone number and talk to a person.