​Re: ​Re: ​SCP Workflow question

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:22:18 EDT 2018

Kjetil

Yes, I am looking at Cloud Wf.  I am very bullish about SCP, I believe the
SAP story and think the whole IT industry is moving to Cloud Services, so I
am keen to get to work with SCP Wf.  It could be that SCP Wf follows a
similar path to Portal Wf.  That is 'I don;t know of many implementations
using it', but I do think the driving factors are different now and think
SCP Wf will be used.  If it is, SAP will need to build more admin around
it.  For instance, if a SCP Task was delivered to a User that does not
exist, I would not know how to move the workitem to a new User.  I also
would not know how to set up a substitute (as an admin).

Maybe Jocelyn or someone will put me right?

Andy