Binding issue- Data getting appended

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Mon May 7 15:17:50 EDT 2018

If I understand what you are writing correctly the system is behaving
exactly as one would expect. Therefore I am very open to the possibility
of me not understanding this correctly.

* Table A is passed to the method's parameter B using an 'append to
table' binding
* In the called method, table B content is manipulated, but no records
are appended
* Table B is passed back to table A using an 'append to table' binding

If the above describes the workflow template and task definition I would
expect table A to contain two rows after the work item has been executed
if it contained one row before the work item executed. Likewise, if
table A contained n rows before the work item executes it should contain
2*n rows after execution.

So, what did I not understand? :-)

Den 07. mai 2018 12:10, skreiv Sangvir Singh:
> Hi Wuggers,
>
> I am facing a problem after recent upgrade to SPS 14. We are using
> 'Append to' binding in a workflow task where we are binding table A of
> workflow to table B  using append functionality.
>
> While exporting data, we have only one record in the table A, and in
> the method code, we are using only modify statement to modify the
> contents, However , when the table B is binded back to table A using
> append feature, we are getting duplicate errors.
>
> Wanted to confirm if this is related to SPS14 or has anyone else has
> faced similar issue ever.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sangvir Singh
>

> Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!

Kjetil Kilhavn