Forwarding the leave request work item using SWIA

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 30 21:39:35 EDT 2018

Hi Ibrahim

Leave Request works on a HCM concept of statuses for attendances and absences.  These statuses are controlled through HCM configuration behind the central HCM transaction PTARQ. You need to work with these statuses and concepts, and not go around them with standard workflow functionality.

Best I can suggest is to talk to your local HCM consultants, and reference configuration information around PTARQ. Those statuses are quite flexible so you should be able to do what you need to do.  It’s just been too long since I’ve worked with them personally for me to give any direct advice.

Rgds,
Jocelyn