SRM ProcCtrl WF - Display Item details of current Decision Set (current Workitem)

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:30:38 EDT 2018

G’day Joe,

Thanks for the reply. The problem with Item level approval is that there are parallel WorkItems using the same task at the same process level. Each relates to a different “Decision Set” and bundle of Items. The desire is to be able within the long text access the Cart Items that belong to that particular WorkItem.

Functional Methods aren’t possible in LongTexts so that’s not an option.

Thanks,
Mark

Sent from my phone