Please ignore last mail, I did not send it

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Sun Jan 7 13:02:52 EST 2018

And whatever you do, don’t click on the links!

For what it’s worth, a typical spam bot on a compromised machine will harvest a person’s mailbox for addresses and use those as “from” addresses, making their spam more realistic by seeming to come from a real person. As you can see below, this is not my email address.

It just means one of the many subscribers to this list has had their machine compromised by malware. I suggest folks check that their antivirus is up to date, and if your machine is behaving suspiciously (sluggish, fan running all the time), it could be due to a spambot spamming the world in the background.

Regards,
Mike (the real one)