Parallel Subflow inside a Parallel Subflow??

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Apr 5 10:50:09 EDT 2018

WOW you people are making me SO HAPPY.

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu> On Behalf Of Mark Pyc
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:48 AM
To: WUG <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Parallel Subflow inside a Parallel Subflow??

Wow, what a mixed bag this has been for me! So great to feel the WUG love
again!! So, so frustrating that I've wasted my and your time.

Dynamic Parallel Subflows inside Dynamic Parallel Subflows work a treat! All
good!! No technical issue.

What was confusing me was that the developer I picked this up from had an
import table of items declared on the first dynamic subflow. However it wasn't
bound. But when I looked at logs, and indeed when I did a SWUS_WITH_REFERENCE
the table was filled. The reason it was filled is that he had a method to fill
it in a different fork branch to the one that contained the call to the
SubSubFlow. As such, the first time round the table was empty, no dynamic
subflows generated - system working as designed.

Thanks so much for the suggestion to create a simple example to show to OSS.
Building this proved that the technical concept worked.

Love you Wuggers!!!

Have fun,

Mark

On 4 April 2018 at 22:39, Mark Pyc <mark.pyc at gmail.com