Adding BRF decision table entries without recording in TR

Priyank Dev priyank.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 22:53:08 EDT 2017

Hello Wuggers,

Though this post is relevant to BRF Plus so that of clarifying some issue
which we are facing quite often in brf plus decision  table.Since I have
seen some BRF experts in this group giving valuable inputs to the users in
SDN.So here am posting the query:

I have a requirement where user wants to maintain entries in decision table
with out saving in transport(Quality and Prod) system.

Below are the steps which I have created:

1-> Created an application (zap1) and data objects.Saved it in a package.

2-> Created another application (zap2) and decision table(storage - Master
data)with out put as a structure to display the result and saved it in
local.

Now created a function in application zap1 with mode as - function mode and
tried to add the above decision table but BRF could not able to search from
application zap2.I have also set the access level for all the objcets
including applications to global but still the zapp2 is not proposing the
decision table from zapp2.Please let me know if am missing anything also
request you to add the steps that needs to be carried out in quality and
production system.

Your valuable inputs is appreciated here.

Regards

PD