Fiori My Inbox Workflow - Responsive table issue

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 28 14:46:55 EST 2016

Hi Ibrahim
Enhance the OData service
Custom attributes are primarily aimed at adding flat fields to the master list for filters & sorts.

Your use case relates to enhancing the task detail. For which you need to use the extensibility approach
Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies