ADDRESSEMP event triggers workflow intermittently

Sue Doughty Sue.Doughty at odfl.com
Tue Nov 22 08:30:57 EST 2016

We are on SAP Basis release 731, SP Level 0018.

I have an issue with the ADDRESSEMP CHANGED Event triggering a workflow.  It triggers the workflow only intermittently.  I can’t figure out why.  In my testing, only one out of four times did the workflow actually get started.  The difference seems to be the address subtype.  If it is a ‘1’ (Permanent Address), the workflow will start, but if it is a ‘5’ (Mailing Address), it will not start the workflow….it just hangs out there in the queue.

[cid:image006.png at 01D24499.33AAC3C0]

Sue Doughty
SAP Workflow Analyst    [http://www.odfl.com/signature/signature_od_37x37.png] <http://www.odfl.com>
Office: (336) 822-5189
Fax: (336) 822-5149
Email: Sue.Doughty at odfl.com<mailto:Sue.Doughty at odfl.com>
Helping the World Keep Promises.®
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
500 Old Dominion Way
Thomasville, NC 27360
www.odfl.com<http://www.odfl.com>
[http://www.odfl.com/signature/signature_facebook_25x25.png]<http://www.facebook.com/OldDominionFreightLine>    [http://www.odfl.com/signature/signature_twitter_white_on_blue_rounded.png] <http://twitter.com/ODFL_Inc>       [http://www.odfl.com/signature/signature_linkedin_25x28.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/old-dominion-freight-line>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission. Thank you for your cooperation.