User Deleted Accidentally, What happens to work items...

Richa Gupta richa.cse7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:14:26 EST 2016

Hi,

Our security team has accidentally deleted a user(User A) from production
system.

Now, what happens to all those work items which were pending with that user
A.

Will they still appear in her inbox?(I don't think so).

When checking in SWI5, I am not seeing any pending workitem on her name.
But when talked to user A, she had many work items in her inbox.

What should be the approach to know about pending work items of user A and
is there a way to restore them for her?

Regards,

Richa