Displaying object from Second Method in Fiori MyInbox

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Dec 18 21:11:08 EST 2016

Hi Bijay

Did you check you were authorized for the tcode in both the Gateway & S/4Hana core systems?

Probably best to post the question on SCN - there are a lot of Fiori My Inbox users there

Did you configure your task in the Odata content area of the IMG as recommended?

Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies