ADDRESSEMP event triggers workflow intermittently

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Sat Dec 10 14:39:08 EST 2016

mandag 28. november 2016 14.57.34 CET skrev Sue Doughty:
> Yes, it has a start condition.
> Yes, when the ones that start continue normally.
> Yes, 1 or 5 are the only ones that get put into the queue.

I'm a bit late to the party, but if you'd haven't solved this and would like
some input to the community you must probably provide some more information.

For instance, what does the Event Type Linkage entry look like - are there any
check function modules ore other 'out of the ordinary' values.

For instance: What does the detail page from the event trace say - is there a
message? For instance I have found it to be a *very* good habit to use
messages stating why the exception is raised in check function modules. Very
little extra work and very nice to have when trying to figure things out.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)