Generic Instantiate method not working

Srinivas Reddy ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:50:39 EST 2016

Hi Experts,

I'm working on CRM system, as a requirement I need to instantiate BUS
object BUS2000223 inside the workflow.  For this I've created a task
calling GENERICINSTANCE method for the bus object SYSTEM to create the
instance.

The worklfow is getting triggered via custom class event.

For some reasons the instance is not getting created and workflow is going
into error status. While I debug the method GENERICINSTANCE explicitly
using the same key and object collected from workflow log Im able to create
the instance. No idea why Im not able to achieve this inside workflow.

--
Thanks and Regards
Srini..