Accounting Doc Event

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Thu Apr 21 12:43:41 EDT 2016

Hi all

Hope everyone is well. I have a quick question.

I want to create a 'Created' event for an accounting document. Scenario
.... when MIRO or FB60 is run, the Accounting document that is created, I
want a BKPF Created event to be published. I used the Business Transaction
Event 00001030, but i think this happens before the document is Posted, so
in the Check FM I had i was looking to see if the doc had been created,
and it hadnt.

So i was wondering if anyone knew of an Accounting doc user exit that
would be more suitable to code my 'SAP WAPI Create Event' in that would
run after the doc had been posted?

Kind Regards

John user
SAP Consultant

Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email: jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

TBA

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578