Dynamic even in a wait step

James Johnson JJOHNSON at uk.ibm.com
Mon May 11 14:07:31 EDT 2015

Agreed with Jocelyn, I've successfully implemented such an approach for an
ISU workflow on my client project, and it works very well.  In my case,
the SAP standard ISU events I was interested in were BOR-based (I think
they all are in ISU) , so I opted to create a custom receiver to generate
an equivalent OO event.

Best Regards,
James Johnson

E-mail:JJohnson at uk.ibm.com