What should be done if a PO is rejected!!!

Florin Wach florin.wach at systems-integration.net
Tue Mar 17 06:35:31 EDT 2015

Hi Richa,

the Ask-For-Information scenario is a personal invention ... so to say :-)  ...
I'd suggest that you go ahead with a normal release procedure first, and then
make an estimation for that implementation, telling the customer that it's not
within the SAP Standard.

It depends hardly on the business, if they really need such a solution and
sometimes the tag along with what they got for quite a while :-)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Florin Wach
Senior Workflow Engineer
SAP Certified Development Associate for Workflow

http: //www. systems-integration. net