Extended Notification - One message contains multiple notifications...

Richa Gupta richa.cse7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:55:28 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Finally, got to resolve this. Actually SAP is not allowing to send any
attachments if I choose granularity as 1 message contains multiple
notifications. This was the issue due to which emails were not going.

Now, I removed the attachments and it is working perfectly fine. :) :)

And yes, special thanks goes to the debugging system of SAP. ;)

Regards,
Richa