Table Driven Dynamic Parallel Processing and Deadline...

Richa Gupta richa.cse7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 02:45:22 EDT 2015

Hello Folks,

I am developing a workflow for Journal Entry approval where in I need to
use table driven dynamic parallel processing along with deadline.

So, for user decision step I have implemented parallel processing. But in
modelled deadline path, I need to send an email only to that approver who
misses the deadline.

So, question is how can I come to know which all users missed deadline and
who all have taken action on user decision.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Richa