Problem With Binding Somewhere Between BOR Method and Workflow

Bratzler, Loren Loren.Bratzler at nscorp.com
Tue Jun 2 15:31:11 EDT 2015

I was able to answer one of my questions.  I forgot that I could test my task stand-alone using SWUS.  I was able to confirm that the Invoice Amount is not making it back to the Task container.  So it appears there is an issue with the binding between the BOR method and the task container.  But I still have no clue why it is not working for just this one field.

Loren