Moving On

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jul 14 09:09:30 EDT 2015

Hi Loren,

Of course I am sure you will do well at your new job, and they will be lucky
to have you.  I wish I could get you to write about 'How to ask a question'
because there are a lot of people in the SAP world (not on this list but you
all know where) who could learn from you.

Keep in touch - you know how to reach me.  J

Best wishes!!!

Sue