Administrator add attachments

Maue, Thomas maue.thomas at siemens.com
Mon Jan 26 14:41:12 EST 2015

Hi Mike, Sue,

Finally found some time to look at this.

I couldn't do this from SWIA or SWI1 either.  How strange, I used to be able to do this from SWI1 and attach documents at the Workflow top level which as you know is then available for all sub work items.  I've done the same thing from a background step (code to attach at Workflow top level ) so that all dialog workitems could view the relevant attachment.

Now from these two transactions I can only attach at the task level (workitem) which affects one step only.  But I can still attached to Workflow top level from a program, hmmmmm.

Thoughts on these dialog transactions:
1) Could this be SAP release related?  I swear had before in SWI1.
2) Could it be workitem status related?  Example - Status 'In Process' no longer allowed, status 'Ready' allowed.
3) Don't see how it could be security related if it allows at task level.

Regards,
Thomas Maue