Calling enjoy transaction in user decision

Pavan Bhamidipati bpawanchand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:26:59 EST 2015

Hi Ananth,

   A series of questions

1. I would like to know whether the instance of the BOR is available in the
workflow container?
2. Did you try to  include the entry in Modal or Amodal call.?
3. Are you using standard BOR to call the transaction ME53N. If yes can you
please mention it.? Also make sure the same BOR instance which you used to
call MM03 transaction is also defined with a method which can invoke Me53N
txn if at all you want to use the same BOR
4. Are there any terminating events? If yes, then I guess you should avoid
using Standard decision task.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Ananth <write2ananth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to call a secondary method to display ME53N (Enjoy
> transaction) in the user decision step where NWBC is being used as front
> end.
>
> When I am simulating in the backend via SBWP, then the Purchase
> requisition display screen is shown and the user decision is also
> displayed. But when we are trying to execute the user decision on NWBC
> ibox, display transaction is not shown, only the user decision is shown.
>
> When I put MM03 transaction, then the transaction was displayed along with
> the user decision in NWBC inbox.
>
> Can you please let me know if there is any restrictions in calling enjoy
> transaction as secondary method in user decision step.
>
> Your insights will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Ananth

*Regards*