Calling enjoy transaction in user decision

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:36:51 EST 2015

Dear All,

I would like to call a secondary method to display ME53N (Enjoy
transaction) in the user decision step where NWBC is being used as front
end.

When I am simulating in the backend via SBWP, then the Purchase requisition
display screen is shown and the user decision is also displayed. But when
we are trying to execute the user decision on NWBC ibox, display
transaction is not shown, only the user decision is shown.

When I put MM03 transaction, then the transaction was displayed along with
the user decision in NWBC inbox.

Can you please let me know if there is any restrictions in calling enjoy
transaction as secondary method in user decision step.

Your insights will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ananth