Task Classification and Substitution Profiles

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Wed Feb 25 01:16:38 EST 2015

Tirsdag 24. februar 2015 16.19.08 skrev Kjetil Kilhavn:
> Tirsdag 24. februar 2015 09.19.01 skrev Bratzler, Loren:
> > So does this imply that the default profile of “ALL” that shows up in the
> > Manage Substitution Rules screen is really the “General” profile and not
> > our custom defined profile named “ALL”?
>
> Most likely.

This morning I thought of another issue you may have encountered, if memory
serves me right and things have not changed.
If you have more than one backend system connected to the UWL you must define
the profile in all the backend systems for it to appear in the UWL's screen
for substitute maintenance. This makes sense in some ways, but is also rather
annoying when you have profiles that are irrelevant in other backend systems.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)