Task Classification and Substitution Profiles

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Tue Feb 24 21:34:00 EST 2015

Loren,

The default 'All' profile comes from the UWL Ad-hoc connector for UWL
collaboration tasks. It can be hidden with UWL configuration or you can
disallow the 'ALL' profile in the substitute BAdI implementation. Please
see SAP KBA/Note *1577579 - Facts and limitations about Substitution in
the Universal Worklist***and the the two additional notes mentioned in
the See Also section.

Cheers,
Ramki.