Task Classification and Substitution Profiles

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 24 12:32:46 EST 2015

Hi Kjetil
Hoping you are feeding your future substitution suggestion into the Customer Connection for workflow as of course that approach is not possible now - which is the essence of the problem with current substitution profiles
Rgds
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies