Task Classification and Substitution Profiles

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Tue Feb 24 04:29:13 EST 2015

Not surprisingly, the most subscribed topic on the Workflow Customer
Influence site is: Multiple Substitutions for the same user but
different substitution profiles
<https://influence.sap.com/D7532?status_id_filter=%7B518FE2BC-3AFC-4BE9-B166-18FEF30D35CE%7D&current_tab=Best&row_num=1&getparameters=1>.

Cheers,
Ramki.