Data types '' and 'ANY' are not compatible"

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Aug 28 15:45:03 EDT 2015

It's an unfortunate restriction, that in my opinion should be a warning. A programmed binding is a little more effort but will do the job.

On 28 Aug 2015, at 14:19, Tushar Shinde <tushar.shinde20 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to call a method from Workflow Task, which has parameter of TYPE ANY TABLE.
For this Method Parameter I am not able to do binding from Task Container to this Method import parameter. I get below error.
@5C\QError@		"Data types '' and 'ANY' are not compatible"

Does Workflow dont support ANY parameters? Is there any suggested approach to achieve similar requirement, wherein I need to pass Dynamic Table data to a method irrespective of any structure.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Regards
Tushar