UWL SRM Workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sat Sep 27 05:24:13 EDT 2014

Hi Mohi
Check SRM system alias configured in UWL Admin & registered
Check UwL cache cleared
Check you have sent workitems in Ready status to the agent's inbox you are testing
That should show them
If not...
Check SRM tasks have a suitable UwL XML config file loaded - default task behaviour
Check UWL default view has NOT been configured to exclude SRM tasks
Good luck
Jocelyn

Sent from my iPhone with many apologies for the spelling, grammar and any other deficiencies