Workitem format issue with MS Outlook 2013 or 2010

Balasubramanian Padmanabha pbalaa_2007 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 06:11:10 EDT 2014

Hi

I am using  the program RSWUWFML2, to send new work item notification to MS Outlook.
The mail formatting is changed when we send mail to Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2010.
However, the same mail is received in correct format in Microsoft Outlook 2007.

I have attached the mail for your reference.

Please check and share your thoughts regarding the same.

I understand that even if I use SWNCONFIG to configure and use to send external notification, it will still use the program RSWUWFML2. Please confirm.

Thank you,
Bala