Stopping Escalation

Edward Diehl edwarddiehl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:32:24 EDT 2014

Hi Claude,
This, ultimately, might not be much different than the z-table approach, but I just finished ( a while ago) reading through the SAP-PRESS publication for BRF+.  It is different from BRF as the + version is in the ABAP stack.

If you're not looking for a quick solution, you might want to take a look at it.  I don't know what release you're on, but I think it is generally available by now.

It supports several different rule structures and the resulting tables are available to the business process owners.  The tables are read by function calls.

Would love to get a chance to use this myself.

Ed Diehl
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."