SRM 7.0 Schema Expression

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Wed Oct 29 07:26:52 EDT 2014

Hi all

I have developed a SRM 7.0 shopping cart approval workflow, working fine,
except for one final change, which I hoping someone could help me with.

On the schema I have various levels, doing simple value checks against the
SC total, all working correctly. I now need to add a new level, which has
to check the SC total value AND check the product category matches ones
held in a custom table.

I am guessing the expression, should be one that uses a FM, I just need
some 'How To' guide as how to implement this, how to pass the value of the
Product Category to the expression and into the custom FM that does the
check against the ones held in the custom table.

Any pointers?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP Workflow
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

20th October - 24th October

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578