Event for accounting status on billing document

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Mon Oct 20 12:31:12 EDT 2014

Hi Wuggers,

I'm a bit stumped, possibly an OSS:
In SD a billing document has a field Accounting Status VBRK-RFBSK. This
can be used to block a billing document or is set if there are errors
transferring it to accounting.

So I'm trying to raise an event when it changes, but it is not included in
the change document, even though it's defined on table VBRK. When a
document is manually released no change document is created at all. The
change history on the invoice is empty.

Has anyone had to deal with this and could share any elegant workarounds?
OSS and SDN searches have not turned up anything...
Oh yeah, and there are BADI_SD_BILLING and BADI_SD_ACCOUNTING BADIs which
we are not allowed to implement - internal use only.
I debugged every user exit and the field is strangely blank in all of them
- even when it contains something in the table.
So far looking at some ugly enhancements.

I am not raising an event for the BKPF accounting doc because removing the
block can still end up with an error creating the accounting document,
which I am also trying to handle - so I need to specifically capture the
change in RFBSK.

Any help appreciated,
Mike