Customer Connection projects for Workflow starting Monday - your chance to influence SAP directly

Keohan, Susan - 1140 - MITLL keohan at ll.mit.edu
Mon Nov 3 08:35:24 EST 2014

Hi All,

I am just sharing some info from Customer Influence at SAP.  This was
covered at #saptd in Las Vegas, and you all (if you belong to a local User
Group) have the ability to join and help and influence.

 Please feel free to visit Influence.sap.com and sign up for this Customer
Connection.  Further details will be posted as they become available!

Cheers,
Sue

SAP Customer Connection for SAP NetWeaver Workflow 2015

Project Kickoff

Session Title:

Kickoff for SAP Customer Connection SAP NetWeaver Workflow 2015

Monday, December 3, 2014

Time:
7 am US Pacific

9 am US Central, Mexico, Colombia

10 am US Eastern

11 am Sao Paulo (Brazil)

3 pm UK

4 pm Germany, South Africa, BeNeLux,
Nordics, Hungary

5 pm Qatar

7:30 pm Mumbai (India)

Duration:
1 hour

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to an introductory kickoff call for SAP Customer
Connection SAP NetWeaver Workflow 2015.

Direct input and feedback from our customers is essential for us to improve
SAP solutions in productive use.

To structure this input and feedback, we run the Customer Connection
program.

Customer Connection is directed at incrementally enhancing and improving
products and solutions in mainstream maintenance. It offers you, our
customers, the opportunity to suggest small enhancements and improvements to
those products and solutions (“Improvement Requests”). The Improvement
Requests selected for development will be delivered through SAP support
notes or support packages.

This is a unique opportunity for you to influence development at SAP, and to
submit requests for functionality which you have been waiting for.

We hope to meet many of you in the call!

Agenda:

• Influencing via Customer Connection

• Focus Topic project timeline-scope

• Process & Tools

If you are interested in getting to know more details about the program
please visit our collaboration site:  <http://scn.sap.com/influence.sap.com>
Customer Influence.

Here you will find presentations and videos explaining the goals and process
in detail.

Please use the web conference link and phone numbers below to dial in.

In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact me upfront.

Viele Grüße & Best regards
Daniel-Alexander Heller

Customer Influence site | SAP Customer Connection

P&I Services | Market Introduction

SAP SE