Extended Notifications

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed May 28 04:15:39 EDT 2014

Hmmmm.... Margaret, I'm not entirely sure it's a SD delivery document just because it says delivery.   After all we talk about delivery schedules in Ext Notifications as well.

Are you able to go to the SD transaction for delivery documents  and check if that really is a SD document?

Do you get anything in SLG1 under object WF when this happens? That should have some additional log info for Extended notifications usually.

I don't suppose anyone has been playing with the Unicode settings? That's usually when you get that RFC_CONVERSION_FIELD error.

Suspect this one might be a report to SAP job... unless you can unearth something in debug.

Nasty - and all sympathies

Jocelyn.