AW: WebFlow service user

Wegert, Volker volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de
Thu May 8 04:37:36 EDT 2014

Hello Jocelyn,

basically because I know next to nothing about BPM, we don't have a BPM installation in the landscape in question (and I wouldn't know about an installation anywhere else within our system landscapes), and just for this single workflow I certainly won't be able to allocate the resources to get it installed, configured and someone trained to use it. This is no "business" workflow, it's a workflow to support software development "only".

Best regards
  Volker