Workflow attachment bypasses document type security

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Wed May 7 07:30:09 EDT 2014

Tirsdag 6. mai 2014 08.49.48 skrev Sue Doughty:
> But, there is still the issue of going to the workflows through GOS and then
> clicking the link.  It does not respect SAP Authority.  Can the link be
> deleted from the list?

What I meant was that you create a subtype of the archive link subtype (and
delegate to it) - and then you apply the required authorization check in the
Display method which you re-implement in your subtype. When the link is
clicked the default method (which is Display) is executed. Thus, by delegating
to your own subtype and re-implementing the Display method you will be able to
prevent unauthorized display.

At least that is how I think it works. I have not tried it myself, but I have
delegated and reimplemented other objects/methods.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)