Work item <XXXXXXXX> locked by user WF_BATCH (enqueue error)

Dan Stoicof dan_stoicof at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 08:35:44 EDT 2014

See if you/Basis get any hits running SM12 for WF-BATCH.  If you do, and it matches your process, delete the lock and that will release the workitem.

Regards,

Dan Stoicof

 Subject: Work item <XXXXXXXX> locked by user WF_BATCH (enqueue error)
 To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
 Date: Monday, June 30, 2014, 12:50 AM

 Dear Experts,
 Currently we are facing enqueue error in one of the
 workitem in production system whose status is
 "Started". We are trying to put into error or
 logical delete then "Work item
 <XXXXXXXX> locked by user WF_BATCH (enqueue
 error)" is showing up.
  Is there any possibility to restart or
 delete this workitem?Please help us out.Best
 Regards,Bhupinder

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----