Container element as variable in functional method

Claus Lücking wug at lucking.dk
Fri Jun 6 05:33:10 EDT 2014

Hi,

Could someone please confirm that it is not possible to use a container
element as variable in a functional method used directly in the work item
text field in a standard task?

E.g. this goes perfect: &_Wi_Object_ID.GET_WORKFLOW_TEXT(I_STEP= '340' )&

But then I would like to exchange the value ‘340’ with the content of a
container element called Step and thus try this:

&_Wi_Object_ID.GET_WORKFLOW_TEXT(I_STEP= &Step& )&

But the method does not get any value for the import parameter even the
container element has a value.

Thanks,

Claus.

Basis 731 SP7