Start Form / Transactions and registered namespaces

Wegert, Volker volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de
Tue Jul 29 04:24:22 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've run into an issue and would like to know if this is a product issue or if I'm using the system in the wrong way...

I have assigned a function group to a workflow definition. The function group is located in a registered namespace, let's say /FOOBAR/MY_WF. When trying to generate a start form, the wizard will use that function group (and generate some uncommon include names, but I can live with that). The problem is that the function module SWY_GET_TRANSACTION_NAME_WS will generate a start transaction name located in the Z namespace (which is not pretty, but never mind), and then SWY_CREATE_TASK_WS_SUBSCREEN will try to create that Z transaction in the package of the function group. The lower-layer repository functions prevent the creation of a Z transaction in a /FOOBAR/ package, so the entire form generation aborts. I have not found a real solution to this issue (besides changing the transaction name in the debugger before the transaction is generated), so to me, it looks like a product issue - is it?

Thanks
  Volker

HELIOS IT Service GmbH
IT

Volker Wegert
Teamleiter SAP i.s.h.med - Entwicklung Konzern

Telefon:
Mobil:
E-Mail:

+49 30 9401-17338
+49 152 54777467
volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de<mailto:volker.wegert at helios-kliniken.de>

Schwanebecker Chaussee 50 - 13125 Berlin
Haus 211

Geschäftsführer: Dirk Herzberger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Handelsregister: AG Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 101458 B