Workflow will not transport to next client

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:13:10 EDT 2014

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for the follow-up. That's some very poor programming, if I have
understood it correctly - it goes searching through CDHDR even if there is
no object instance?? Interesting lesson to be learned though, that the
*data* on the target system can be the cause of a problem after a transport.

regards
Rick Bakker