Excluded Agent Getting Workitem

Shaurya Jain jain.shaurya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 07:05:40 EST 2014

Hi Rick,

It is SBWP.

I am not very sure about whether he is able to execute it or not because we
cannot ask him to do so.

But one thing is for sure that they were not appearing in the inbox
initially even though these workitems were generated long time ago &
suddenly they started appearing today.

I checked the substitutions also & found that there was somebody acting on
the excluded agent's behalf on the day when these workitems were generated.
May be this has something to do with the issue???

Regards,
Shaurya Jain