SRM 7.0 Process Controlled workflow Badi Implementation

John Haworth jhaworth at csc.com
Fri Jan 24 09:59:24 EST 2014

Hi

I now have the process schema working ok with RR_Employee providing the
employee names, at various levels of Total value and it looks ok. Now i
want to code new Badi's so that I can replace the RR_Employee and find the
approver (located in custom table in ECC) by evaluating the SC line item
cost assignment, i.e. take the cost center value from SC line item and
return an approver from ECC.

My problem is that if I go straight from SC create to Order without
saving, the item table that I am checking CRMD_ORDERADM_I has not been
updated at the time the new Badi kicks in, so the item appears not to
exist.

Can someone suggest an alternative method of finding the item data, in
order to grab the Cost Center, before the order takes place?

Kind Regards

John Haworth
SAP PDM
CSC

Euxton House, Euxton Lane, Chorley, PR7 6FE.
|Office: +44(0)1257 23 6474|Mobile: +44(0)7921069650| email:
jhaworth at csc.com|www.csc.com

Advanced Holiday Notice:

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • CSC Computer Sciences Limited •
Registered Office: Royal Pavilion, Wellesley Road, Aldershot, Hampshire,
GU11 1PZ, UK • Registered in England No: 0963578