Long url in send mail task

Kjetil Kilhavn list.sap-wug at vettug.no
Tue Jan 21 04:44:03 EST 2014

Tirsdag 21. januar 2014 08.45.35 skrev Rina Spector:
> HELLO,
> we need  to  pass a url longer then 80 chars. in the send mail  using
> method selfitemsendtaskdescription
>  we implemented note 1800946  and followed all instructions  regarding the
> composition of the url
>  into   different vatiables still  the url is comeing  up   with  spaces (
> %20) .
> is there a way to  overcome it?
> best regards .
Have you defined the task text with long lines (format code =)? If you don't,
SAP will insert a space between the text from different lines. To do this you
need to use the proper text editor (not the graphical one which gives you
WYSINRWYG (what you see is not *really* what you get).

Please remember to give enough details around what you are asking for help
about to save us the time of writing meaningless answers. That means:
- tell us what you have tried (you have done so)
- provide specific details about the problem including the data you use (that
one slipped by you this time).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn / Vettug AS (http://www.vettug.no)