Change status in SWN_NOTIF

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Thu Jan 9 06:15:20 EST 2014

Hi Margaret,

The next run of the FULL filter sets the entries in SWN_NOTIF to status 'L' when the task is removed from the filter. If the category is deleted completely, then a run of report RSWN_RUNTIME_DATA_REORG might be necessary.

If this does not work then I would suggest you open a message/incident with SAP in component BC-BMT-WFM-NOT and put for my attention.

Regards,
Eddie